Friday, November 7, 2008

Word for the Day for Friday, November 7, 2008

The Word for Today is Kindness.

This word is often treated as an abstract concept, but I beg to differ, as it can be quite active, as in a kind act.

For example, how much of yourself are you willing to put forth, in an act of kindness? I can obviously not answer for anybody else, but, in the Michael tradition, I spent a significant portion of my earlier life struggling with an Obstacle [also called Chief Feature] called "Self Destruction". (Yes, it is a very good one to overcome). But, overcoming an Obstacle still leaves the Positive Pole of it, which, in the case of Self Destruction is Sacrifice, in my case, being willing and able to sacrifice a body to save another person. (Fortunately, people are rarely asked to go this far. But how about sacrificing some of your sleep if you hear a car accident right outside your house?)

Once again, I invite discussion.

No comments: