Sunday, April 28, 2013

Word for the Day: Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Word for the Day (Sunday)  is Recognize.  I almost hinted at the in the just proor post, but I absolutely honor and recognize those who have helped me to be what I am.  In fact, a posthumas shout-out to Dr. Keith MacNab, my junior Chemistry teacher, who showed me I could excel in High School, which allowed me to make the "honor role" in the Senior year:  Go Drake!  (Sir Francis Drake high school in San Anselmo, north of the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco.  A shorter trip is via the Larkspur ferry terminal, where regular ferry boats (passengers only) run back and forth.

1 comment:

Kenneth Parker said...

This comment comes from the incorrect version of the Weekl Theme. I feel it deserves to be here, because I felt so inspired when I wrote it. "Unfortunately, family and friends [in some cases "frenemies"] use the past to forecast the future, ignoring what is happening in the present time. I wish people would learn how important the present is. In fact, it's your window to rippling through to the future AND TO THE PAST. Keep this in mind, folks. And remember to smell the roses, while you are at it. Thanks!"