Friday, April 19, 2013

Word for the Day: Friday, April 19, 2013

The Word for Today (Friday) is Aspiration.  I was just promoted to Manager a few days ago.  So, "I aspire to be the best Manager I can".  I turned down a higher "paycheck" [virtual, because the Higher Emotional Plane, or Angelic Realm, is a Cashless Society.  But the "virtual paycheck" means it might become easier for me to travel, and the Restrictions, from the Eye Blink Universe  may become relaxed, from "Maximum Personal Responsibility and Minimum Personal Gain" to something easier to live with].

Now that I'm a mangler?  Man-gr?  Consultant, where Consult rhymes with Insult?  When I was told about this, the FIRST words out of my mouth:  "Does this mean I have to shapeshift to a pudgy dog that not only talks, but insults you?  Or does this mean that my hair style MUST be changed, at the local barber shop, to where there are points on either side?"   :-)

One thing that WAS shared to me from the Essence Level:  I was the ONLY one in my class that used Positive Pole techniques to Earn my way to Management.  (It's the ONLY way you can "Be Yourself", where Cardinal and Ordinal (or, in Michael terms, Ordinal / Exalted) have the same DNA.  And I HATE the Michael Term, "Exalted", because of it's connotations of "Better than those around you".  I KNOW that I'm one of a handful of "Infinite Soul Scholars" (the only one where it's relatively to have the energies flow through you, using straightforward meditations and rituals).  But it doesn't mean I'm better or worse than you!  In fact, it makes it HARDER to relate to family and friends, because I have a tendency to overwhelm other people.  I've been learning how to compensate for this, by being brief, with few words (which family and friends laugh at, because I've failed at it, in the past!!!)  But the MOST important thing I've learned is to BE ON TOPIC!!!  You can be banned from email lists if you violate this (and I've never had trouble in email lists!  In fact, I EASILY am trusted to RUN email lists).

What makes it hard for an Infinite Soul Scholar to carry on an ordinary conversation?  As a scientist, I'm WAY TOO DETAILED for the person on the other side of the conversation. And I'm not good at parties, but that's another topic, except I'll tease you that, when caught in the act of sitting on the couch in the living room, browsing a phone book, when I should be mingling, 3 good female friends THREW me to the rug, and tickled me on my feet, midriff, and underarms (all three sensitive to the touch), and threatened to refuse to invite me to any other parties, if I don't "learn how to mingle". In fact, I got a personal surprise, next party, when a number of people went in on an Antique Store purchase: A vintage Time Clock for Union Shops, in this case, a tire factory. They told me that I would be required to "Clock Out", if I went to the couch to read books, and "Clock In", when I go back to being social to others. Suffice it to say that it worked (even if I got embarrassed, in the process. I deserved to be embarrassed. Thank you and best regards, Kenneth Wayne Parker, Infinite Soul Scholar

No comments: