Saturday, February 13, 2010

Words for the Day: Saturday, February 13th, 2010

The Words for Today are Overview and Perspective.

These are both "Big Picture" words, adding a Kingly feel to my Scholar/Artisan roles that make up the author of this BLOG. In the negative pole, they help account for the fact that I've started numerous projects, yet completed few! :-)

Explanation of the prior paragraph for students of the Michael Teachings: My "Michael Address", from the top down, is Energy Ring 17 (which I believe makes up the majority of the students of the Michael system), Cadre 1, Entity 3, Love side, and address # 567. In other words, I am in the Sage Communications Block, Scholar Row (with Global Job of Mediation) and King Column, with Community Responsibility of today's words.

Question for any Michael Teachers who read this BLOG: "Does this mean that, if I look in the 'right place', I have housing I wouldn't have to pay rent for? I'm serious, Michael teachers! Poverty is not a very pleasant place to be".

No comments: