Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Word for the Day: Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Word for Yesterday (Tuesday) is Prudence.

Holy Moly, Kenneth Wayne Parker (206-307-6757)

If Lighted, I'm not afraid and and would appreciate the call. If "Unlighted" [if you catch my drift], "Go make my day! I can stop a Mugger with Voice Commands only, as I'm a Class 1 Troubleshooter [Sorry, Lani!]. And, due to a bit of Spiritual discipline from Column A, as well as a heaping serving of Life Experience from Column B, I'll be able to tell, at least within the fifth paragraph if you are a "Rabid Dark Forces male, female, or androgynous". There is one exception to Darkies that I WILL accept: The spy who plays nice with me, to try to figure me out. I welcome that call because friendship is friendship, even if counterfeit. For instance, those "pretty spies" in those James Bond movies must have been pleasant for Mr. Bond, even if he was in severe danger of a knife in the ribs! Oh, and ribbing some of my "former friends", MUCH better than the "Silent Treatment". ;-)

Now, comments please!!! Am I prudent? (Please note that I didn't go overboard, such as with SSN, like the owner of that Identity Theft who parades one of those "information trucks" with his SSN in lights). :-)

No comments: