Monday, February 22, 2010

Word for the Day: Monday, February 22, 2010

The Word for the Day is Innocence.

And BOY do I feel innocent! So dreadfully innocent that I was openly allowed to do a drive-through with Seattle Police the first time through Community Police Accademy, here in Seattle. Now that the papers have been signed with the National office for "Guardian Angels" in Brooklyn, New York, well, I expect to have fun having my Spleen next to my Heart, next time I get between a "Cripps, or Blood", who wants to pick a fight with a pretty lady. He [always male, so don't get on my case, ladies] will deal with me, simultaneously "squishy" and "surprisingly strong", as well.

And if anybody has any qualms about me, just let me state, for the record, that I can operate an Avatar Body with both hands behind my back, and my spinning counter-clockwise as a Sufi Whirling Dervisch. Body, did THAT one supprise the folks at a Yoga place a few blocks from my Seattle Apartment. (Trust me when I state, in a full, deadpan drawl, that "most people lie down in bed to operate an Avatar body. But I'm learning how to multi-task. Another one I was recently able to pull off was washing dishes, while operating a San Francisco female body. And NO, she's not single, but has a most loving relationship with a fellow employee of Lawrence Livermore National Labs!)

Oh!!! Addendum: They let me give you her first name, Theresa! She can hold her own at Mensa meetings, by the way.

No comments: