Saturday, September 20, 2008

Word for the Day for Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Word for Today is Acknowledgment.

Let's acknowledge what works, and replace what doesn't.

By the way, I can tell you that everything's going to be all right. I had a dream last night where I was deposited into Iraq. Not what the media tells you, but the real Iraq. What did I find? Opposing armies that look at each other and say, "You're just another human being. I can't fight you!"

You don't have to believe a word I tell you, but I suggest you watch the media: It will slowly start to figure this out.

We already saw this yesterday with the collapse of the US Financial markets. The Democrats and Republicans are being forced to cooperate with each other and to fix some basic problems. Why is "Short selling" a company illegal now? I'm a computer troubleshooter. Somebody crashed the Wall Street computers, by shorting a profitable company and becoming infinitely wealthy. Divide 1 by 0 and you get infinity! If they paid this one person, they would have had to pay him more than than our 9 trillion national debt!

By the way, for more on our political situation, please check out my new Green Libertarian Party BLOG.

No comments: