Monday, September 1, 2008

I believe that I stopped Hurricane Gustav

It was quite simple, actually, once I figured out my connection to the weather system on Planet Earth.

I believe that our collective emotions have a strong effect on the weather. Look it up.

Gustav Mahler was one of my past lives. He decided to be one of my aspects, allowing me to explore Classical Music. He is my Energy or Beauty aspect. But Gustav Mahler lives on of course. It seems that he was irked about something, causing him to start spinning around in one way or another, becoming non-physical, as an energy being. When you see a Tornado, you might wonder if somebody got so much in a tizzy with emotions such as anger or hatred, that they escalated to a life form that isn't even physical.

Anyway, when I figured out my connection with this hurricane, I promptly got into an altered state where I was shouting out to the storm itself, "Gustav, Calm Down!", repeatedly.

Eventually, things calmed down in my body (which had a digestive churning going on), and I felt a special calm feeling.

Let's look at the news and see if Gustav starts winding down.

No comments: