Thursday, December 25, 2014

Word for the Day: Thursday, December 25, 2014

I made a mistake, yesterday, when I first posted this.  I posted last Thursday's Word, instead of the correct one.  The post, as originally published, appears in italics.  My correction, in normal type, occurs afterwards.

The Word for Today (Thursday) is Socialization. And this particular Thursday happened to be on one of the biggest "Social Holidays", in our year. And I hope you all HAD a great Christmas (or equivalent day). 

 The Word for Yesterday (Thursday) was correctly Gratitude.  This, of course, also goes well with Christmas, since, in the Christian religion, where it's most observed, we're giving thanks, for God's choice to take enough interest, in "humans" [and this gets dicey, when you take into consideration how many planets think they have Humans, living on them] to (at least partly) put his consciousness into a human being, so as to be able to relate better.

-----------------------------------

Yes, I make mistakes.  What I attempt to do, however, is to avoid repeating them.  Thank you!

1 comment:

Kenneth Parker said...

This post has been edited, to correct the Word actually put in it. Please reread. Thank you.