Monday, December 22, 2014

Word for the Day: Monday, December 22, 2014

The Word for Today (Monday) is Innocence. I see two ways this interfaces with the Themes for this week. First, let's take care of "Opposite of Guilty". OK. Taken care of. :-)

When we get to the Innocence of little children, what can be observed is a form of communication, that almost brings the entire body to the forefront. And I have a theory, that any committed couples can test: When "coupling" [the "in" portion of "Intercourse"], simply stay in. Kind of like a plug, in a wall socket. Now, start discussing your practical affairs, and see if you don't have more mental connection with each other. (I've heard that people are close enough to experience something like telepathy, when doing this). Since I'm single, I've not tried it yet, but wish to get feedback. This COULD be a way of joining two brains together, temporarily, to solve issues, that might come up in a relationship.

One situation, where I do NOT recommend this, is if there are important secrets, that a couple is attempting to keep FROM each other! In other words, be careful.

No comments: