Saturday, May 6, 2017

Word for the Day: Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Word for Today (Saturday) is Resolve. I Resolve to Choose, wisely the Locations I live in. And, guess what? From 1979 on, I *did* make, at least "mostly" informed choices about where I would move to. One of two things occurred: 1. In 3 cases, I had a "strong reason" to go to a discrete location (i.e. helping the General Manager of a Personal Growth Group, when he moved to Eugene, Oregon in 1979. Or, in mid-2003 and the end of 2004, where I "Relocated", for the computer firm I worked with). All three of these cases did *not* work out harmoniously, leading me to think more carefully, when future opportunities occur.

2. In four other cases, I *chose* to move, and took the time to research different Locations, that I "could" move to. These moves worked out *much* better.

Note: My "value judgements" are subjective, having to do with how I "felt", living in the different Locations I went to. In addition, there were two moves, where my "Career" went "downhill". When I look at this with a wider context, I agree that I learned a *lot* about myself, as well as how Reality works, using the experience of those three Locations I liked, "less" than the other places I lived. Take that in consideration.

No comments: