Monday, May 22, 2017

Word for the Day: Monday, May 22, 2017

The Word for Today (Monday) is Innocence. Sorry to do this (very rarely), but I am posting this, when an "alleged Suicide Bomber" detonated an explosive, outside a concert in Manchester, England. (And yes, I'm reporting on the Parallel [or Probability] that I'm in so, if anybody has evidence, to show me they are in a different Reality where this didn't occur, reach out to me in some way). But, in a rather unfortunate way, this keys in with our Theme, because, in an instant, a Music Concert was transformed into a Crime Scene, as well as a "Royal Mess"! At least 19 people (many innocent, but at one [or, possibly more] not) Transitioned, from living human beings, with relationships and careers, to an Afterlife where, the first thing needed is to figure out what just occurred, and why they're not relating well to Physical Reality! More were injured, many of whom will never feel safe in a concert again! In my opinion, if a living being hurts, a part of God (whatever your definition) hurts too!

No comments: