Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekly Theme: Week of July 26 through August 1, 2015

The Theme for this Week is Husbandry.  This word is highly known, in farm circles, commonly used, as the phrase Animal Husbandry.  Early on, when I encountered it, a sarcastic question came up:  "If we have husbandry, why not wifery?"   And then, when I looked up Wifery, I came up with a Wikipedia article on Spiritual Wifery.  I'll leave it up to you, whether you read the article.  Suffice it to say, that it has to do with love, "at differing points along the carnal-spiritual spectrum". 

Back to husbandry, the above article describes the "management and care of farm animals by humans for profit".  Since this is a Theme, within the Michael system, I looked closer, to find a deeper meaning.  While it can easily go beyond, just animals, I am at a loss to find where it goes much beyond the farming trade, except for the concept of ecology.  Anybody else?  Thanks!

No comments: