Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Word for the Day: Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Word for Today (Wednesday) is Impartiality. The only reason for this Word to work, at all, is the concept of, "matter of degree". Take politics, for an example. It's challenging to find very much impartiality, in the way it's reported on the news. As an Independent, I consider myself able, at least to a degree, to see a "middle ground", between the two, and I can find pluses and minuses on both sides (at least in the big picture "ideals" of both sides). But that said, one of the two doesn't even seem to WANT "impartial coverage". Yes, I have an easier time, holding a neutral conversation with Democrats, than I do with Republicans (mainly, because I can get migraine headaches, conversing with Republicans, because they seem to want to actively convert Independents to "their side").

Bottom line: Seek out Impartiality, but don't EXPECT to find much of it.

No comments: