Monday, May 25, 2015

Word for the Day: Monday, May 25, 2015

The Word for Today (Monday) is Elimination. Keeping with our Theme, I NEVER have considered this a license to "eliminate Conservation". Instead, I would eliminate behavior that stands in the way of Conservation. For example, I used to be a Pack Rat (and still have some of the issues, leading to such). But I was "forced" to move out of a Seattle apartment, so they could demolish it. Due to a "Carrot Stick" approach, by the development company, I had little time to move, but an incentive to move away from Seattle. (Lower rents, here in North Carolina, and things are simpler. The Carrot was that, if I left a month earlier than I thought I had to, "they" would waive one month's rent).

So, the punch line? A LOT of my belongings were "Eliminated", due to this move.

No comments: