Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weekly Theme: Week of March 4-10, 2018

The Theme for this Week is Partnership.  One of my favorite Operetta's, is HMS Pinafore, by Gilbert and Sullivan.  In the fourth Stanza of the song, "When I was a Lad", there is a wonderful line: "Of legal knowledge I acquired such a grip That they took me into the partnership. And that junior partnership, I ween, Was the only ship that I ever had seen".  What I find amusing, is their play on words, between the term Partnership, and Ship of the Sea.  (But then, that is common in Gilbert and Sullivan Operettas).

But, back to our Theme, I wish to suggest that we often embark on "Partnerships" with each other, often without even thinking about it!  (And this even goes beyond the Career moves we make, during our Lifetimes).  Think about it!

No comments: