Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Word for the Day: Monday, October 24, 2016

The Word for Yesterday (Monday) was Experimentation. Unfortunately, some of my personal experimentation for the day included sudden dietary changes, including a lot of Frozen Blueberries, used like ice cubes in Unsweetened, Iced Tea. The major issue here, was that, with my deep meditative states, required to "Become" the Eye Blink Universe, many of those blueberries wound up, returning back, through my oral and nasal orifices, into my toilet bowl. Not all Experiments go well, it seems, and it can occasionally require Mediation, between my Brain and my "poor, defenseless "Digestive System". At least, my Universe Duties (including Fact Checking for the Green Libertarian Party) went Okay, and I seem Okay today. Oh well!

No comments: