Sunday, August 21, 2016

Weekly Theme: Week of August 21-27, 2016

The Theme for this Week is Analysis.  According to Google, Analysis is the "detailed examination of the elements or structure of something, typically as the basis for discussion or interpretation".  There is also something about "separating something into its constituent elements".  In other words, when I hear somebody talking about analyzing something, they might say they are "taking it apart".  As a child, I chanced upon one of my father's older watches, and took it apart.  Of course, putting it back together was easier said than done, and so I got into trouble!  (But I understood watches better than I used to.  All those gears!)  So, folks, have fun analyzing what's in your environment, but keep out of trouble.

No comments: