Sunday, July 31, 2016

Weekly Theme: Week of 7/31 - 8/06/2016

The Theme for this Week is Usefulness.  So what does it mean to be useful?  According to Google, "able to be used for a practical purpose or in several ways".  (In other words:  Once again, Google uses a form of the word [used] in its definition!)  As a child, I was often "the opposite of useful", or "in the way".  This was because I tended, much of my life, to be "clumsy".  In 1973, when I attempted to work at a "fast food joint" (Jack in the Box), I found out that I lacked the capability to "hustle", or do my job quickly.  So I didn't last there that long, either (though I did well, as the only worker, during parts of Graveyard Shift, where quantity wasn't quite as important, but quality was).  So find your own ways to be useful.

No comments: