Sunday, September 6, 2015

Weekly Theme: Week of September 6-12, 2015

The Theme for this Week is Archive.  Think Public Library.  When I was growing up, I lived several of my years in Marin County, north of San Francisco, California.  One of my favorite hangout spots was the San Francisco Public Library.  Before the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake, the stocks of the San Francisco library was open to the public, allowing me to study Classical Music, by examining the Blueprints of the pieces themselves, also known as the Full Orchestra Scores.

Besides providing services to the public, Archives are ways of preserving the past.  In the Michael teachings, as well as in Eastern Religions, the Akashic Records is a non-physical way of preserving our lives, so we can understand them, after we die. 

No comments: