Sunday, June 2, 2013

Words for the Day: Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Words for Today (Sunday) are Patience and Tolerance.  And when you are healthy, both of these Words are easier to live by.

Let's look at what happens when things go wrong.  I'll use myself as an example, since I recently fell down a couple of stairs, and had to heal a skinned knee.   I was in immediate pain, which is hard to tolerate.  Also, I felt that ice on the knee would help lower the pain level.  So I was quite impatient, since I was a few miles from my apartment, where the ice was.

Meditation to the rescue!  :-)

This quickly helped, providing both a level of patience, as well as some tolerance, enough to get me on the right bus to get home, where ice, peroxide and Excedrin could be found.  Health returns!

No comments: