Sunday, January 6, 2013

Words for the Day: Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Words for Today (Sunday) are Patience and Tolerance.  One concept, in the New Age movement is making affirmations.  What people forget is that it takes time for these affirmations to make their way into our day-to-day physical reality.  This is because it takes time for them to Circulate through our Aura, as well as the non-physical Planes of Existence, before they finally make their way back "home".

Another thing (besides clock time) that can interfere with affirmations, are what I call "deniers".  For example, the following two statements can interfere with each other, even to cancelling each other out:  "I affirm I will be rich", can be cancelled out by, "I do not deserve much money".

This takes me back to our Words:  "I will patiently wait for the result", as well as, "I will neutrally tolerate when reality doesn't match my affirmation, because either insufficient time has passed, or I need to change some of my beliefs, that could interfere with the affirmation".

No comments: