Thursday, December 20, 2012

Word for the Day: Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Word for Today (Thursday) is Gratitude.  And I give my ultimate gratitude to the fantastic woman, on the phone at the Seattle Crisis Clinic, when I had an issue last Monday with water, as in I was dehydrated.  I don't usually tell stories on the Daily Word, but this one's great, as I, myself needed some help, and a cheerful female voice, on the other end helped me through a situation where my left foot was on the edge of one Universe, and my right foot was on the edge of another.  Now this is where people go who are drunk, by the way (as I have observed other times I've been between realities).  But other things can also cause it, including exhaustion, drugs (either prescribed or street), or even dreams (especially nightmares).

To make a long story short, the woman on the other end waited, while I went into the kitchen to drink my three waters (Fiji, symbolizing truth, Crystal Geyser, symbolizing love, and Iceland Spring, symbolizing beauty or energy).  I was back in balance in seconds, and profusely thanked this wonderful woman, and we hung up.  Folks, don't be afraid to ask for help!

No comments: