Sunday, February 27, 2011

Word for the Day: Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Word for Today (Sunday) is Stability.

What better foundation, than Stability, to be able to cooperate with others?

My personal philosophy is, "Ken Parker is Calm, Relaxed and Neutral". That is, of course, easier in a stable environment. But I find an inner stability, such that I was able to function effectively in a dream two nights ago, where I was one of many "angels", helping a planet, who's sun was about to go Supernova. (Most of the planet was already evacuated, but these were the last, the strongest, and basically calm and stoic about having to deal with death. It was actually quite a pleasant assignment! And the Nova itself was spectacular! To bad I couldn't bring back any pictures, but it was only my consciousness that survived, and I awoke in my bed, here in Seattle).

No comments: