Friday, April 9, 2010

Word for the Day: Friday, April 9, 2010

The Word for Today (Friday) is Interpretation.

As a service to people, I'm going to "Interpret" this into Michael Speak: According to the Michael DNA Entity chart, we are currently in the Sage Block (which I call the "Michael Month", with 7 weeks in it). Inside this block, we are currently in the Sage Row (which I call the Michael Week, currently with a Theme of Humor), and Priest Casting (which I call the Michael Day, with the word as above). We are currently in the Truth "Lesser Year", with 343 days in it, with the current day being 230.

Did you know that there is a Wikipedia Article on the Michael teachings? It currently only has information on the Chelsea Quinn Yarbro version. Since I have an account on Wikipedia, I plan to put a few updates on it with links to the more current Michael websites, including Michael Educational Foundation.

No comments: