Thursday, July 16, 2009

Word for the Day: Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Word for Today is Contrast.

I experience (ok, manifest, to bring the theme in) Contrast every day! All I had to do was to heal both sides of my brain. I suggest Educational Kinesiology [google it. I just got 4,030,000 hits!] to anybody who's interested in accessing the other side of THEIR brain. (Learn the Cross Crawls! Such an easy Calisthenic to do!)

One example of a concrete change in my life, since I can use both sides of my brain? I'm ambidextrous! I can write with both my right and left hands. People are more used to me with my right hand, so I usually practice left handed writing in private.

Back to Contrast. What if the right eyeball sees one reality and the left eyeball sees another? Fortunately, they match most of the time, and I call 911 when they don't. I'll leave that for you to ponder.

No comments: