Monday, January 26, 2009

An Apology, as Well as a Bit of Catching Up.

Hello folks,

I just had a "mini-burnout" between my "day job" (computer professional), my Essence level, and my Personality level. I believe I am through it, making it to the other side, but there is a bit of cleaning up to do, including catching up on the Michael Transits.

I will go ahead and enter the missing Words, as well as the Theme, in their proper order, as I've been doing all along, but it may take me multiple days to catch up, because I will not tolerate "expediency", at the expense of clarity.

However, that said, later on in this BLOG post, to help get you people started, I will state what those words are, without definitions, even going a bit farther than the current day. That will give you a chance to look at what those words mean to you, before reading the definitions that I provide.

I'm currently working on a "Calendar" for my Universe, which could become, say, a "Wall Calendar" (online, as well as on paper), showing the Seven "Michael Months". I haven't found "Month Names I like yet, but the original Michael terms for these, which they call a "Block" will do for now.

This current "Lessor Year", corresponding with the Energy or Beauty side of the Michael Chart began with a Server energy month, starting Sunday, September 14, and ending Saturday, November 1, 2008. The month with the Artisan flavor began on Sunday, November 2, and ended on Saturday, December 20, 2008. The current Michael Month has a distinct Warrior feel to it, and began on Sunday, December 21, 2008. It is set to complete on Saturday, February 7, 2009.

Continuing forward in time, the fourth "Michael Month" has the flavor (if not necessarily my final name) of Scholar (Sunday, February 8, through Saturday, March 28, 2009). And then Sage (Sunday, March 29, through Saturday, May 16, 2009), Priest (Sunday, May 17, through Saturday, July 4, 2009. Hmmm... Priest/King/King falls on Independence Day this year? Wow!) And finally, King (Sunday, July 5, through Saturday, August 22, 2009).

Since, as I noted above, this "Lesser Year" corresponds to the Energy or Beauty side of the Michael Chart, it ends the three-part "Greater Year", that began with the Truth side (Start date to be determined, but ending with Saturday, October 6, 2007), and the Love side (Sunday, October 7, 2007 through Saturday, September 13, 2008). Note the pattern here: I envision a Lesser Michael Year to be Seven Months, each consisting of Seven Weeks, thus 343 days. A Greater Michael Year, the next of which begins on Sunday, August 23, 2009, consists of three Lessor Years, or 1029 days.

I am fully aware of the fact that My calendar is either 22 or 23 days under our normal Solar Calendar. Therefore, if I were to offer this at some future date (I don't know -- perhaps, when Earth is ready to move into Old Soul Consciousness, from Mature Soul Consciousness), it might be arranged, such that there was a special "vacation time", either between "Michael Months", or, perhaps, a longer "vacation period" between "Lesser Michael Years". (I started saying "vacation days", but we would need to be careful, as I truly feel different energies on different days of the week, which correlate to the energy of the Michael Roles (for example, Saturdays are such busy days, with people going all out, but, at about 3 am on many a Sunday morning, I'll find everything silent, as people, perhaps, begin to prepare for their next week. And, of course, there is that thing called a "Hangover", often occurring more on Sundays than other days of the week, for the Alcoholically inclined).

The Michael Entity often points out Nexus points in our upcoming months (say, in Monthly Forecast tapes, emails, or, say, BLOG posts). I have twelve of them that are natural: Any time all three energies are of the same Role. For this Michael Year, the ones that have already occurred (so you can check what you experienced that day) are Server/Server/Server on Sunday, September 14, 2008, Artisan/Artisan/Artisan on Monday, November 10, 2008, and Warrior/Warrior/Warrior on Tuesday, January 6, 2009. The next one will be Triple Scholar on Wednesday, March 4, 2009.

As I stated at the beginning of this entry, I'll state the words in this post without definitions, and then post the definitions, as I complete my recovery. I'll then endeavor to get back on schedule going forward.

We left off with Thursday, January 22, 2009, Socialization. Completing that week, Friday, January 23 was Interpretation, and Saturday, January 24 was Authenticity.

The week we are in right now (1/25-1/31/2009) has a Priest feel to it, with the theme of Usefulness. Sunday's word is Forgiveness. Monday = Innocence, Tuesday = Prudence, Wednesday = Equality, Thursday = Gratitude, Friday = Trust and Faith, and Saturday = Expansion.

I'll close by giving next week's Theme, which is Strategy. Think about that. And I'll intend to be back in my "groove" as soon as I can.

Thank you.

No comments: